reading blogs so I thought it would be fun joining in. It really took my mind off things
and allowed me to escape to another world.
am so tired of hearing that I am not getting any younger.
earlier this year and I miss her so much. I shared everything with her, my marriage
my blog, my work. She gave great advice and got excited with me about my blog.
Such a special lady, I miss her so much.
considering taking a course in make-up artistry.
sexy but I’m so much more comfortable in flats. Confidence comes from acceptance
and being comfortable.
I failed accounting 102 too many times to count. I will never be an accountant!!
MAC foundations – I have tried a couple and I can not find one to go with my skin – how hard should it be? 🙂
Trying to loose weight – being a chocoholic makes this extremely hard!
My husband – he is my rock my lifeline.
Milo, my puppy. She brings love and light into the house.
- Sasha Govender – Beauty by Sash
- Tasnem – City Girl Vibe
- Arrie – Hey Arrie
- Kamani & Sasha – Sisters and Stilettos
- Safyah Makeup – Lady Safyah (youtube)
- Mirim Maulana – New Kid On the Blog
- Name the thing you enjoy most about blogging?
- How did you choose your blog name?
- What life lesson or advice do you wish you knew when you were 16?
- What do you do, when you think no-one is watching?
- Your best character trade is ……
- Something I will never forget …….
- Things that you will always find in my makeup bag…..
- Starters or dessert or both?
- Which beauty tip made the biggest difference in your routine?
- Going out or staying in?
- What makes you happy?