Hi guys, its Friday and my “almost’ favorite day the week. Not only am I happy because it is almost the start of the weekend, but I also have a fun post for you today. I am sharing my ever growing wish list with you all. We all have a similar version of this list whether is household stuff, perfumes or maybe shoes. Everyone has got an ever growing wishlist of their own. Let me run you through mine. “Feel free to leave some donations in the comments below” ????
My ever growing wish list:
- MAC Paintpot in Indianwood – Its a stunning cross over between a gold and a bronze cream eyeshadow. I love the formula of these paintpots and I am always looking to add more to my collection.
- Urban Decay Naked Heat – This palette has caused some heat on social media. It’s a beautiful palette full of reds, browns, coppers and burnt oranges. I think it’s a stunning palette and I have sent Santa a mail with the link. *hint hint*
- Smashbox Primerizer – This is an interesting product. It’s a primer and a moisturizer in one bottle. Such a clever name, it sounds interesting and I would love to test this out and see how it performs on different skin types.
- Milk Solutions Beauty – This is their Honey & Milk range inspired by Cleopatra’s favorite beauty ingredients. I think it will nurse back this winter skin into one fit for a queen.
- NYX Total Control Drops Foundation – This is one of their new launches and from what I heard it sounds like a promising foundation.
- Paladio Matte blushes – Every time these blushes show up on my social media I want to kick myself for not having tested these yet. They look gorgeous and pigmented and the colors are stunning.
- L.A. Girl Just Blushing blushes – I do not know if these are available in SA yet, but I am hoping they will reach our shores soon. This particular color looks stunning
- Clinique Chubby Plum & Shine – Although I am not a huge lip gloss fan, these look gorgeous and I have heard good reviews about these. Would love to pick up a color or two.
- L.A. Girl Eye Lux Eyeshadow quads – This eyeshadow launched together with the blushes so I am hoping to see them soon. The range is gorgeous and I want to try as many colors as possible.
- Sephora Sheet mask collection – These mask is available locally when you visit EyeSeeHue. It has been on my wish list forever and I should just buckle down and get it, dont know why I keep ons putting it off.
- Benefit : My prince will come collection – This is such a cute collection! Soft brows, subtle highlight with rosy cheeks. No wonder the prince is on his way.
- Dose of Colors Marvelous Have & Baked Brown Palettes – Gorgeous palettes and I will be happy with either or both of them. These palettes seems a bit elusive because they are a bit heavier when it comes to the price, but even if I have to beg, borrow or steal (not for real though) I will come to own these.
- Skin Creamery products – Skin Creamery is sold online at The Beautiful Store. These are the exact three products I want to test out and I have only heard great things about this brand.
- Elizabeth Arden Four Ever Bronze Bronzing Powder – A new launch from EA. I have already reviewed their Lip oils here. Now I would love to get my hands on the bronzer as well.
- L’Oreal Lip Paint in Hollywood Beige – A beautiful color. After watching and reading some reviews, this seems like an awesome lipstick. Problem is I can not find it yet here in Cape Town. If you have spotted these anywhere, please let me know where.
This is some of the goodies my ever growing wish list that I am eyer to get or bribe someone to get for me ????